Solar Plan Sets
This package provides a plan set for the installation of solar panels only, with or without battery backup. The plan set will meet all state, local, and utility requirements. You may request changes up to 6 months after placing the order for free. Want to see an example before you buy? You may view a PDF version here: Example Solar Plan Set (PDF)
Our Plan Sets include:
- Cover Sheet
- Site Plan
- Roof Framing Plan
- Electrical Plan
- Single Line Diagram
Please Be Aware
- Permit and Certification fees not included.
- Depending on your local permit office a Structural and/or Electrical PE Certification may be required. You can add this additional product from our services to your cart before you check out. Permit and Certification fees not included. If you have any questions about this service, feel free to submit us a ticket with your questions and we'll get back to you shortly.
- If the project is in California the inverter and module have to be in the California Energy Commission approved lists otherwise the utility company will not approve the design. Here is the approved list: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/programs/solar-equipment-lists
Are You a Solar Installer or a DIY-Homeowner?
If you are a homeowner, there will be a $300 consultancy/developer fee to prepare a layout, select inverter, module, applicable rapid shutdown system, battery selection, racking selection and it will include a shade report, inverter research in the case the client wants an off-grid system with a not popular inverter.
Why am I being charged this?
The development/consultancy fee is usually absorbed by the solar installer. This is typically in form of a "free consultation." The fee is to cover the time we spend to define the system, educating and advising home owner. Even if you bring your layout and have selected equipment we still charge this due to higher liability on our end.
Before You Order
- Permit and interconnection application and submission are the responsibility of the installer or homeowner
- We DO NOT take projects within APS jurisdiction in AZ. We do not take projects in LA County California.
- The quality of the design and turn around time depends on the quality of information submitted in the intake form. We can't guarantee a 3 business days turn around time if information in intake form is incomplete.