Special Deal: Click "Have a coupon?" and add "NEW10" to get 10% off Your 1st order of solar plan sets.
Solar Plan Sets
This package provides a plan set for the installation of solar panels only, with or without battery backup. The plan set will meet all state, local, and utility requirements. You may request changes up to 6 months after placing the order for free. Want to see an example before you buy? You may view a PDF version here: Example Solar Plan Set (PDF)
Our Plan Sets include:
- Cover Sheet
- Site Plan
- Roof Framing Plan
- Electrical Plan
- Single Line Diagram
Please Be Aware
- Permit and Certification fees not included.
- Depending on your local permit office a Structural and/or Electrical PE Certification may be required. You can add this additional product from our services to your cart before you check out. Permit and Certification fees not included. If you have any questions about this service, feel free to submit us a ticket with your questions and we'll get back to you shortly.
- If the project is in California the inverter and module have to be in the California Energy Commission approved lists otherwise the utility company will not approve the design. Here is the approved list: https://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/programs/solar-equipment-lists
Are You a Solar Installer or a DIY-Homeowner?
If you are a homeowner, there will be a $250 consultancy/developer fee to prepare a layout, select inverter, module, applicable rapid shutdown system, battery selection, racking selection and it will include a shade report, inverter research in the case the client wants an off-grid system with a not popular inverter.
Why am I being charged this?
The development/consultancy fee is usually absorbed by the solar installer. This is typically in form of a "free consultation." The fee is to cover the time I need to spend to define the system.
Before You Order
- Permit and interconnection application and submission are the responsibility of the installer or homeowner
- We do not do plansets within APS jurisdiction in AZ